Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Antique Resources. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
This privacy notice describes how we might use your information if you:
Visit our website at https://antiqueresourcesinc.com
Engage with us in other related ways—including any sales, marketing, or events
The purpose of this privacy notice is to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have in relation to it. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, you are welcome to contact us or can discontinue the use of our services (however we would hate to see you go).
Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
1. What information do we collect?
The personal information you disclose to us.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contacted us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Personal Information Provided by You. We collect names; phone numbers; email addresses; mailing addresses; usernames; passwords; billing addresses; contact or authentication data.
2. How do we use your information?
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Website.
- To protect our services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders and payments made through the Website.
- To deliver and facilitate the delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
4. How long do we keep your information safe?
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the internet or information storage technology can be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, or steal your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our website is at your own risk.
5. Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Website.
6. How to withdraw consent?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Contact us using the contact information provided.
Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list.
7. Do we make updates to this notice?
Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible.
8. How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at [email protected].