Antique Resources Shop Policies
1. We do not deliver. If you require a professional mover, we
can recommend packing and moving companies that offer
transportation insurance. Once a piece leaves the shop, we are not
responsible for any damages that may incur during the
2. We guarantee items for authenticity. We guarantee our
written descriptions. However, since most of our pieces are over
100 old, it is your responsibility to inspect pieces for nicks and
scratches that are normal for antiques of that age.
3. Restoration is extra. We do not restore, but can provide
reputable resources. I sell antique items that have normal wear
from normal use, therefore if you are expecting an item to be
MINT, do not buy from me. Since quality or condition is
subjective, all pieces are sold "AS IS".
4. Chandeliers, sconces and fixtures do not come with ceiling covers or medallions, chain, light bulbs, screws, cross bars or other accessories required for installation. These are readily available at most hardware and lighting supply shops and your electrician should know what you need for your specific wall or ceiling in order to adapt the fixture or wall sconces.
5. We can reserve an item without payment for two business days
after which it will be subject to immediate sale.
6. We do not sell on an open account. Pieces that are not paid
in full, cannot be removed from the premises.
7. Purchases must be removed in 30 days. If an item is not
removed, you will incur daily storage fees set by public storage facility.
8. Payment options include cash, personal checks, Visa and
Master Card. There is a processing fee of 3% on credit card
payments. As a legitimate business, state sales tax is collected
and reported. If your purchase is for resale purposed, we need
verification of tax ID number assigned to your business.
9. There is a fee of $25.00 for returned checks.
10. All sales are final.